Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Growing

Okay so blogging while taking care of a 2 month old is tricky.  Right now little man sits contentedly on my lap watching my fingers type and the ever changing screen. So....I should have approximately 2.2 minutes of happiness to complete this post.  I'll save the NICU details for another day.

Our boy is growing!  9 pounds 1 oz at his 2 month appointment!  That's up 4, yes 4, pounds since birth. Woohoo! Here's what we've been up to lately!


Bath time, back when I was a skinny thing!

Tummy Time- look how well I hold my head up!


More tummy time, I like to squish the water and make the fish move.

Some of my cousins came to visit!  Man was I tired when they left!


I'm starting to smile every once in a while, but mom can't seem to catch one just yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment