Saturday, March 9, 2013

6 months

I write the same thing every time I blog. "I can't believe so much time has passed! Where has the time gone?"  But it's true.  This is the way I feel every time I sit down and reflect on life with Luke.  And now I sit here to write his six month post. Crazy!

Six months, wow! Luke, I feel like you have changed so much in the past month.  Here's a peek  into life during your sixth month:

You found your feet!
You rolled from back to front.
You laughed.
You started playing in your Jumperoo.
You went to see the cardiologist. (More on that later.)
You weigh 16 pounds and 4 ounces.
You are 26 1/4 inches.
You smile like crazy and make mom and dad so happy!
You have been a challenging sleeper this month.  Your dad and I are working hard to help you through this phase!














No comments:

Post a Comment